Our travelling salesman solver can be used to optimize the ordering of stops in a circular route from some start point through some number of stops and back to the start point. This type of route optimization can be used to minimize travel distance or time for delivery or pickup vehicles that are dispatched from a store or warehouse to deliver packages or pickup packages, or for a limo service that needs to pickup several passengers and then drop them all at a single location like an airport or terminal. There are many scenarios that fit this model and this tool is an ideal solution.
- C code for fast execution
- Perl wrapper of easy integration with a scripting language
- Quick solutions for large problems using synthetic annealling algorithm
- iMaptools will consider developing another language interface
- The synthetic annealling algorithm makes it possible to solve large problems with optimal or near optimal results that would not be possible to solve otherwise.
- The C source code makes the solutions quick and increases your capacity to generate multiple solutions to support your growing business requirements.
- The Perl wrapper makes it easy to integrate into your existing applications and speed your time to market.
- Traveling Salesman Solver C source code
- IMT::TSP Perl module
- Site license for source code and use in runtime applications
- License Price $1500 USD